NoteBurner Tidal Music Converter is an exclusive tool to download Tidal Free, Tidal HiFi and HiFi Plus music. It's devoted to helping users download tracks, playlists, and albums from Tidal and convert them to a common format such as MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, or ALAC. Just drag and drop playlist from Tidal Music app to NoteBurner and start conversion, it will convert Tidal songs at 5X faster speed with HiFi or Master quality retained. Take a quick look at how to register the NoteBurner Tidal Music Converter on your Windows PC.
Download and Install the latest version of NoteBurner Tidal Music Converter for Windows:Try It Free
*Note: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the trial version. Purchase the full version to unlock the limits.
1. How to Register NoteBurner Tidal Music Converter for Windows?
Click the icon in the upper right corner of the screen and click "Register" to open the registration window below and complete the registration process. Or you can directly click the "Key" icon to open the registration window.
Copy and paste the registration Email and code into the registration window.
The registration information is case sensitive. Please do not add blank at the beginning or at the end of the registration e-mail and code.
2. How to Convert Tidal Music to MP3?
Launch NoteBurner Tidal Music Converter on PC.
Launch NoteBurner Tidal Music Converter for Windows. You will see the intuitive interface of the program.
Click the Settings button in the upper right corner to choose the Output Format (MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC), the Output Quality (320kbps, 256kbps, 192kbps, 128kbps) and Output Path. In addition, for better organizing your music library, you can save the output audio files into an organized folder like Artist, Album, Artist/Album, or Album/Artist.
When choosing 'Auto' as the output format, the output sound quality will come out to HiFi / Master Quality level as original.
Import Tracks or Playlist from Tidal to NoteBurner.
Open a playlist, artist or album on Tidal Music app, directly drag and drop the playlist from Tidal to the rectangular box of NoteBurner main interface or you can copy and paste the link to NoteBurner for parsing.
Start Converting Tidal Music to MP3.
After selection, click the "Convert" button to start conversion. This process will be done soon.
You can access the History list by hitting the "Converted" button to find your converted Tidal songs and open the output folder. After conversion, you can transfer those Tidal songs to any of your devices for playback.
3. Edit the Tags of the Music as Needs
The program retains the original quality of Tidal Music and keeps all ID3 tags after conversion. And you can also edit all the important and useful meta information by clicking "Tools" >> "Edit Tag".
4. Convert Local Audio to MP3/M4A/FLAC/WAV/OGG/AIFF
Apart from Tidal Music, NoteBurner Tidal Music Converter also supports to convert the local music files to MP3/M4A/FLAC/WAV/OGG/AIFF format. Simply open the NoteBurner, click "Tools" >> "Format Converter", and then add the music from your computer to convert.
- Top 4 Spotify Downloader Review
- Spotify Music on Sonos
- Block Ads on Spotify without Premium
- Spotify Free vs Premium vs Family
- Download Music from Spotify to Android Phones
- Save Spotify Playlist to External SD Card
- Listen to Spotify Offline with Spotify Free Account
- Stream Spotify Music on Apple Watch
- Add Spotify Music to PowerPoint Presentation
- Add Spotify Music to iMovie
- Transfer Apple Music Songs to USB
- Keep Apple Music Songs Playable after Canceling Subscription
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Set Songs from Apple Music as iPhone Ringtone
- Cancel Apple Music Membership
- Import Apple Music to iMovie
- Burn Apple Music Songs to CD
- Add Apple Music to Virtual DJ Software
- Play Apple Music on Serato DJ
Best Spotify audio converter, capable of downloading any Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC with lossless audio quality retained.
All-in-one Apple Music, Audiobook Converter and M4P to MP3 Converter. Convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, or ALAC with lossless quality kept.