Tidal Music Converter is an exclusive tool to download music from Tidal Free and Tidal HiFi Music, it's devoted to helping users download tracks, playlists, and albums from Tidal and convert the music to a common format such as MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, or ALAC. The tidal desktop application is not needed, it can convert Tidal songs at 10X faster speed and save the music with HiFi audio quality through Tidal Web Player. Take a quick look at how to register the Tidal Music Converter on your Mac.
Download and Install the latest version of Tidal Music Converter for Mac:Try It Free
*Note: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the trial version. Purchase the full version to unlock the limits.
1. How to register Tidal Music Converter for Mac?
Click the icon on the upper right corner of the screen and click "Register" to open the registration window below and complete the registration process. Or you can directly click the "Key" icon to open the registration window.
Copy and paste the registration Email and code into the registration window.
Launch Tidal Music Converter on Mac and log in to your Tidal account.
The registration information is case sensitive. Please do not add blank at the beginning or at the end of the registration e-mail and code.
2. How to download Tidal music to MP3?
Click the "Setting" icon at the upper right corner to customize the output parameters.
- Output Format: Auto, MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC
- Bit Rate: 320kbps, 256kbps, 192kbps, 128kbps
- Sample Rate: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz, 192KHz
- Output File Name: Track Number, Title, Artist, Album, Playlist Index, Year
- Output Organized (way): None, Artist, Album, Artist/Album, Album/Artist
When choosing 'Auto' or 'FLAC' as the output format, the output sound quality will come out to HiFi level as original.
Open a playlist, artist or album, then click on the Add to list button and select the songs that you'd like to convert from the popup window.
If you want more playlists to convert at one time, you can tap on Save to list after you selected the songs in the current playlist. The selected songs will enter a wait state for conversion. You then turn back to another playlist. Go with similar clicks to choose the songs you want. And finally, open the waiting list at the top right corner and tap the Convert button to proceed.
After the conversion completed, you can click on the History to find the well-converted music.
- Transfer Apple Music Songs to USB
- Keep Apple Music Songs Playable after Canceling Subscription
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Set Songs from Apple Music as iPhone Ringtone
- Cancel Apple Music Membership
- Import Apple Music to iMovie
- Burn Apple Music Songs to CD
- Add Apple Music to Virtual DJ Software
- Play Apple Music on Serato DJ
- Top 4 Spotify Downloader Review
- Spotify Music on Sonos
- Block Ads on Spotify without Premium
- Spotify Free vs Premium vs Family
- Download Music from Spotify to Android Phones
- Save Spotify Playlist to External SD Card
- Listen to Spotify Offline with Spotify Free Account
- Stream Spotify Music on Apple Watch
- Add Spotify Music to PowerPoint Presentation
- Add Spotify Music to iMovie
Best Spotify audio converter, capable of downloading any Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC with lossless audio quality retained.
All-in-one Apple Music, Audiobook Converter and M4P to MP3 Converter. Convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, or ALAC with lossless quality kept.