NoteBurner YouTube Music Converter is designed for helping YouTube Free & Premium users to download YouTube Music songs and music videos for offline playback. It can convert songs, albums, and playlists from YouTube Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, or ALAC format. Plus, it can convert songs at a 10X faster speed and save the music with lossless audio quality. Here let us tell you how to register NoteBurner YouTube Music Converter on your Mac.
Download and Install the latest version of YouTube Music Converter for Mac:Try It Free
*Note: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the trial version. Purchase the full version to unlock the limits.
1. How to register YouTube Music Converter for Mac?
Download and launch NoteBurner YouTube Music Converter.
Click the icon in the upper right corner of the interface and click "Register". Or you can directly click the "Key" icon to open the registration window.
Copy and paste the E-mail and Code into the registration window.
The registration information is case sensitive. Please do not add blank at the beginning or at the end of the registration e-mail and code.
2. How to download YouTube Music to MP3?
Run NoteBurner YouTube Music Converter on Mac.
Open NoteBurner YouTube Music Converter on Mac, and sign in your YouTube Free/Premium user account.
Adjust output format and set the parameters.
Click the Settings icon on the righter corner. In this settings interface, you can set the output format(MP3, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, WAV, or ALAC), output quality(320kbps, 256kbps, 192kbps, 128kbps), and sample rate. Also, you can choose the output file name, output organization, and output folder as you prefer.
Tips: Toggle on the "Download Video" setting, so that you can also download YouTube music videos offline. But need to mention that downloading music and music videos together will need more time to finish.
Add YouTube Songs to NoteBurner YouTube Music Converter.
Choose a playlist or album that you want to download. Click the "+Add" icon in the lower right corner. Then you can select the songs that you'd like to convert.
If you want to convert more playlists. Click ”Save to list”. Then open another playlist to select songs. After adding all songs to the Task list, you need to go to the top right, and click the "Task list" button.
Click the "Convert" button to start the conversion.
Find Downloaded YouTube Songs
After the conversion completed, you can click on the History or go to the folder you set in step 2 to find the converted music (music video).
- Transfer Apple Music Songs to USB
- Keep Apple Music Songs Playable after Canceling Subscription
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Set Songs from Apple Music as iPhone Ringtone
- Cancel Apple Music Membership
- Import Apple Music to iMovie
- Burn Apple Music Songs to CD
- Add Apple Music to Virtual DJ Software
- Play Apple Music on Serato DJ
- Top 4 Spotify Downloader Review
- Spotify Music on Sonos
- Block Ads on Spotify without Premium
- Spotify Free vs Premium vs Family
- Download Music from Spotify to Android Phones
- Save Spotify Playlist to External SD Card
- Listen to Spotify Offline with Spotify Free Account
- Stream Spotify Music on Apple Watch
- Add Spotify Music to PowerPoint Presentation
- Add Spotify Music to iMovie
Best Spotify audio converter, capable of downloading any Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC with lossless audio quality retained.
All-in-one Apple Music, Audiobook Converter and M4P to MP3 Converter. Convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, or ALAC with lossless quality kept.