Please refer to the following tutorial about how to register NoteBurner Audio Recorder Mac and convert Apple Music, audiobooks and M4P audio to MP3, AAC, FLAC & WAV.
Download and Install the latest version of NoteBurner Audio Recorder for Mac to have a try:Try It Free
*Tips: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the free trial version. Please buy the full version to unlock its limits.
Please refer to this guide to install NoteBurner program on macOS 10.15 Catalina.
How to Register NoteBurner Audio Recorder for Mac?
Click the menu bar and click NoteBurner Audio Recorder, then please choose "Registration" in the drop-down list, after that, you will get the registration windows. Or you can also directly click the red word "Unregistered" to open the registration window.
Please directly Copy and paste the Email & License Code into the registration popup dialog.
The registration info is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
How to Record Apple Music with NoteBurner Audio Recorder?
Run NoteBurner Audio Recorder on Mac
Launch NoteBurner Audio Recorder on Mac. You will see the simple and intelligible interface of NoteBurner.
Add Apple Music Files to NoteBurner Audio Recorder
Click button, then you will see a pop-up window showing you all Apple Music or audiobooks in your iTunes library. You can add Apple Music files, audiobooks, and M4P audio in the pop-up window as your needs.
Set Output Setting in NoteBurner Audio Recorder
Click the menu bar and click the "Preferences" button or directly click button on the program interface, and then there will be a pop-up window which prompts you to set Output Path and Output Format (MP3, FLAC, WAV & AAC), and Output Quality.
Start Converting Apple Music
When finish customization, click the "Convert" button to start conversion. You can also delete those music you don't want to convert by clicking the button. After conversion, you can click button to find the converted audio files.
- How to register?
- What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- Can this program convert Apple Music files?
- Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- Why I can't select the audio file to convert?
- What should I pay attention while using this program?
- Where can I get the converted files?
- How to improve the output audio quality?
- The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
- Convert Apple Music to MP3
- Top 3 Apple Music Converter
- Transfer Apple Music to USB
- Upload Apple Music to Google Drive
- Taylor Swift & Apple Music
- Pros & Cons of Apple Music
- Enjoy Apple Music on Android
- Import Apple Music to iMovie
- Stream Apple Music on PS4
- Burn Apple Music to CD
- Keep Apple Music Tracks Playable After Unsubscription
- Play or Sync Apple Music on ipod
- Record Apple Music as MP3
- Apple Music to AAC(.m4a)
- Apple Music vs. Spotify