NoteBurner Audio Recorder is developed to help you to record or convert Apple Music files, audiobooks, podcasts and M4P music files to MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, or FLAC format. Please follow the below guide to learn how to register NoteBurner on your Windows computer and use it to convert your Apple Music.
Download and Install the latest version of Audio Recorder for Windows to have a try:Try It Free
*Tips: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the free trial version. Please buy the full version to unlock its limits.
1. How to Register NoteBurner Audio Recorder for Windows?
Download and launch NoteBurner Audio Recorder.
Click the Key icon or click the Menu (on the upper right) > Register , you will get a registration window.
Just simply copy & paste the Email and Code into the registration popup dialog.
The registration info is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
2. How to convert Apple Music to MP3/M4A/FLAC/WAV/AIFF?
Run NoteBurner Audio Recorder on Windows
Download and launch NoteBurner Audio Recorder on Windows, then you will see the concise and intelligible interface of NoteBurner Audio Recorder.
Add Apple Music to NoteBurner
Click the "Add" button, then there will be a pop-up window listing all the iTunes songs in your iTunes library. Or you can also directly drag & drop the music from iTunes app to NoteBurner. Please select the Apple Music, audiobooks podcasts, or M4P audio you would like to convert.
Set Preferences of NoteBurner Audio Recorder
Click the "Setting" button at the upper right corner, and please try to set the Output Format (MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, or M4A), Conversion Mode (Intelligent Mode, iTunes Record, YouTube Download), Output Path as your needs.
Start Converting Apple Music
After finish customization, please click the "Convert" button to start conversion. After the conversion is done, please click the "Converted" button to find the converted audios.
Now, your Apple Music has been converted to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV/AIFF format and you can enjoy it forever!
3. How to Convert Normal Audio to MP3/M4A/AAC/WAV/OGG Format?
Apart from converting Apple Music, M4P songs and Audiobooks to other plain music formats, NoteBurner Audio Recorder can also convert normal music to MP3/M4A/AAC/WAV/OGG format. You can just simply click "Tools > Format Converter", and add the music files to convert.
4. How to Burn Apple Music to CD?
NoteBurner Audio Recorder also allows you to burn converted Apple Music or local music to CD directly. You can easily go to "Tools > Burn CD", then there will be a pop-up window prompting you to add music from your computer, insert CD, and rename your CD. Then all your songs will be burned into a CD after a few minutes.
5. How to Upload Apple Music to OneDrive?
NoteBurner Audio Recorder enables you to directly upload the converted Apple Music or local music to OneDrive. Please check the detailed steps below:
Step 1. Launch NoteBurner Audio Recorder for Windows and click "Tools > Upload & Share".
Step 2. Please click the "Add" button, and find out the music you would like to upload and tap "Open".
Step 3. Click the inverted triangle on the bottom-right corner, then a pop-up window will prompt you to select the target OneDrive, and please click the "Upload & Share" button.
Step 4. Please log in to your OneDrive, then NoteBurner will upload music files you've chosen in the perious step quickly.
6. How to Edit the Tags of the Music as Needs?
NoteBurner keeps 100% lossless quality of Apple Music, and it also retains all ID3 tags after conversion. You can simply edit all the important meta info by click "Tools > Edit Tag".
- How to register?
- What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- Can this program convert Apple Music files?
- Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- Why I can't select the audio file to convert?
- What should I pay attention while using this program?
- Where can I get the converted files?
- How to improve the output audio quality?
- The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
- Convert Apple Music to MP3
- Top 3 Apple Music Converter
- Transfer Apple Music to USB
- Upload Apple Music to Google Drive
- Taylor Swift & Apple Music
- Pros & Cons of Apple Music
- Enjoy Apple Music on Android
- Import Apple Music to iMovie
- Stream Apple Music on PS4
- Burn Apple Music to CD
- Keep Apple Music Tracks Playable After Unsubscription
- Play or Sync Apple Music on ipod
- Record Apple Music as MP3
- Apple Music to AAC(.m4a)
- Apple Music vs. Spotify