What's New in Version 3.6.3
- Optimize the "Additional Download Plan" service.
- Fix some minor bugs.
Check History version→
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15 Catalina, 11 Big Sur and 12 Monterey
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution
- RAM: 256MB or higher RAM
- Other: iTunes 10 or later installed (The latest iTunes is recommended)
Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Georgian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Slovak, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- How to register?
- What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- Can this program convert Apple Music files?
- Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- Why I can't select the audio file to convert?
- What should I pay attention while using this program?
- Where can I get the converted files?
- How to improve the output audio quality?
- The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
- Convert Apple Music to MP3
- Download Lossless ALAC from Apple Music
- Transfer Apple Music to USB
- Burn Apple Music to CD
- Top 3 Apple Music Converter
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Stream Apple Music on Roku
- Play Apple Music on Garmin Watch
- Import Apple Music to iMovie
- Enjoy Apple Music on Android
- Stream Apple Music on PS4
- Keep Apple Music After Unsubscription
- Play or Sync Apple Music on ipod
- Record Apple Music as MP3
- Apple Music to AAC(.m4a)
- Save Music from Apple Music to Computer