NoteBurner Software FAQs
After the payment is confirmed, you will receive an email with registration Email and code shortly. Please check your inbox a while later. If you do not receive your code after several hours, please check your spam filtering in case our registration email gets marked as spam and sorted into a "Spam" folder or deleted. Or please contact Paddle or 2Checkout support to check the status of your payment.
Please download the program you've purchased form our download center.
Yes, our products support PayPal to pay for the order.
Please contact our support team with the order ID of the product you have purchased. Or you can directly purchase the correct product you want and then contact our support team with both of the two order IDs, and then we would immediately refund the incorrect one to you. For other refund request, please refer to refund policy.
Sorry, no. The registration code is only available on the particular program you purchased. If you purchase the Windows version and would like to activate the Mac version as well, you need to buy Mac version.
Sure, we offer a discount for batch orders. You can contact our support team to get the coupon code.
Or you can write a review to win free license or win coupon code.
1. You have entered a wrong E-mail or code on the register tab.
You need to check the register E-mail and code on the registration information email received from NoteBurner. Then take our advice - copy and paste the registration information onto the tab to register the program.
Note: If you purchased NoteBurner program before Sep. 30th, 2016, please use your registration name and code to activate the program, not with email and code. Because our products adopt a new registration mechanism in the latest version which requires email and code to activate the product. For old users, it's still available to register with registration name and registration code.
2. The program you are attempting to register is not the one you purchased.
As for this case, you need to check the full name of the program to see if it is the exact program you want. NoteBunrer provides with six pieces of different products. You can view our product page to get full information about them. If you have downloaded an incorrect program, the register code will be invalid as a result. To resolve this problem, you can check your order receipt and then go to our download center to download the correct one you have purchased.
If you have a problem in updating the program to the latest version by clicking "Check for Updates", please directly download the latest version of the program you are running from our download center.
Yes, you will get free Technical Support and free updates once you have purchased our program.
Note: NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter for Windows users will not enjoy free upgrades until renew your subscription.
Thanks to the developers' persistent efforts, now all of our programs including NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus, Spotify Music Converter and iTunes Audio Converter are compatible with the Windows 10 Store version of Spotify and iTunes. Please simply download the latest versions of them from our Download Center.
NoteBurner provides free download & trial before you purchase the registration code. The code can be used to register the program and turn the trial version to the full version. A lot of people want to know the detailed differences between a trial version and the retail version. Here we will introduce the main differences between the two versions.
As for M4V Converter Series:
If you have downloaded the NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus (including Windows version and Mac version), the limit of the trial version is that you can only convert 1 minute of each iTunes video with the trial version.
As for Audio Converter Series:
1. If you have downloaded the NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter (For Windows and For Mac), the limit of the trial version is that you can only convert 3 minutes of each audio file with the trial version.
2. If you have downloaded the NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter (For Windows and For Mac), the limit of the trial version is that you can only convert 3 minutes of each audio file with the trial version.
In some reasonable case, we can give you a full refund. Please refer to our refund policy for further understanding.
Apple has adopted a new security mesure in macOS 10.15 Catalina. So now, you may receive some warning when open app out of App store or from an unidentified developer. For the problem, please follow this guide to make NoteBurner run smoothly under macOS 10.15 Catalina.
We provide three license plans to meet your requirements for the different usage times of NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter (Win & Mac). The following will be the detailed info for these 3 plans:
1. There are 3 types of license plans for your choice (1 month/ 1 Year/ Lifetime). Which plan you select will determine how long you can use NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter (Win & Mac) with full features.
2. To ensure the service quality, the Automatic Renewal of the 1-Month & the 1-Year plan is enabled by default. But no worries, the service is optional and can be disabled at any time. If you would like to cancel your next subscription, please refer to this guide.
3. The Lifetime Plan is for lifelong use & upgrade. You will be charged only once.
4. Each license can be used on one computer only.
5. NoteBurner commits a 100% money-back guarantee under accepted circumstances. Check our Refund Policy.
Haven't resolved your problem after trying above methods? Feel free to contact us via Email: support [at] noteburner.com (replace [at] as @ before sending message).
- Haven't received any emails with registration information?
- How to download NoteBurner program?
- Can I pay with PayPal?
- Purchased the wrong product?
- Is the code available on both Windows and Mac version?
- Can I get a discount to buy several copies of NoteBurner programs?
- Got the message "Invalid code"?
- Encounter problem in updating?
- Can I update to the latest version without paying again?
- Does NoteBurner work with the iTunes and Spotify from Windows Store?
- Differences between a trial version and a registered version?
- What is your refund policy?
- Fail to open NoteBurner program on macOS 10.15 Catalina or above
- What's the difference between 1-Month Plan, 1-Year Plan, and Lifetime Plan