What's New in Version 2.1.1?
- Fix the issue regarding music files with noise.
- Fix the issue of app initialization failure under certain circumstances.
- Optimize the program installation interface.
- Fix part of Error 8011 and Error 8003 problems.
- Fix some minor bugs.
Check History version→
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10(32-bit & 64-bit).
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above.
- Monitor; Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher of RAM.
- Other: Spotify application installed (both official version and Windows Store version are fully supported).
Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, Galician, German, Georgian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Macedonian, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romania, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Slovak, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- Convert Spotify Music to MP3
- Convert Spotify Music to AAC
- Convert Spotify Music to WAV
- Convert Spotify Music to FLAC
- Transfer Spotify Music to USB
- Sync Spotify Music to iPod
- Download Spotify as MP3
- Spotify Free vs. Premium
- Play Spotify on MP3 Player
- Burn Spotify Music to CDs
- Record Spotify
- Spotify Music to iTunes Library
- Top 4 Spotify Downloader
- Extract MP3s from Spotify
- Record Spotify Music
- Hot Streaming Music Services
- Why We Love Spotify
Best video downloading tool for Netflix users to download any movie, TV show from Netflix as HD MP4 file with subtitles and audio tracks kept.
All-in-one Apple Music, Audiobook Converter and M4P to MP3 Converter. Convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC with lossless quality kept.