Spotify Music Converter for Mac
The Powerful Spotify Music Converting Tool
- Support to Convert Spotify song, playlist and podcast.
- Convert Spotify music to plain MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC.
- Record songs at 5X faster speed with 100% lossless quality.
- Keep ID3 tags after conversion.
- Fix the conversion failure issue under macOS 10.15.
- Perfectly support macOS 10.15 Catalina.
September 16, 2019
- Fix the problem of failing to parse song's link.
September 06, 2019
- Fix the conversion failure issue under macOS 10.14.6.
- Fix the problem that the program parses only one podcast from a complete Show.
- Create an output folder named with the playlist name by default.
- Fix the problem that certain playlists fail to be parsed.
- Fix the problem of lacking artwork when the program parses the album link.
- Optimize the rule of customizing the output file name.
- Fix the issue that each converted song is missing 1~2 seconds at the start.
- Support custom the name of the output file.
- Add the solution link to help users fix the conversion failure issue.
- Fix part of the conversion failure issue under macOS 10.14.
- Add the option "Add a track number to the output file name" in setting window.
- Add the function of uninstalling Recording Driver in menu.
- Fix the conversion failure issue.
- Support Norwegian.
- Support converting Spotify podcasts.
- Support automatically performing the 'retry’ to complete the conversion smoothly.
- Optimize the function of keeping output folder organized.
- Fix the issue that some custom Spotify links can't be analyzed.
- Fix the problem that the program fails to add music under the system lower than Mac OS X 10.12.
- Add function "Hide Converted" in the adding window.
- Support adding the link of Spotify playlist or song to adding window.
- Support adding music by copying the link of playlist or song to clipboard.
- Support Czech, Greek, Filipino, Korean, Russian, Swedish language.