NoteBurner Suppport Center
Welcome to NoteBurner Support Center! NoteBurner provides you with best and comprehensive solutions for DRM removal of iTunes Movies, iTunes Music as well as Audiobook. You can contact us for more suggestions, problems and help. For customer service, general inquiry, business partnership, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Questions & Solutions
- 1. I haven't received any emails with registration information, how can I get it after purchasing?
- A: Once your order has been validated, our system will automatically send the registration info to your e-mail INSTANTLY (NOT within 2 days). If you did not receive it within half an hour, perhaps it has been tagged as a SPAM or it's because of the delay of Internet or system glitches. You can contact our support team for help.
- 2. What should I do if I accidently purchased the wrong product?
- A: Please contact our support team with the order ID of the product you have purchased. Or you can directly purchase the correct product you want and then contact our support team with both of the two order IDs, and then we would immediately refund the incorrect one to you. For other refund request, please refer to refund policy.
- 3. Is the code available on both Windows version and Mac version of NoteBurner programs?
- A: Sorry, the registration code is only available on the particular program you purchased. If you need to use the program on the other platform, please contact our support team to get help.
- 4. I want to buy several copy of NoteBurner programs, can I get a discount on my order?
- A: Sure, we offer a 20% off discount for batch ordering. You can contact our support team to get the coupon code.
- 5. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
- A: First please make sure that you have downloaded the right program. The registration name is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the Name and Code into the registration popup dialog. If you are sure that you are running the right program and following the direction but still get the error message, please contact our suppot team for help.
- 6. What are the differences between a trial version and the retail version?
- A: The trial version is limited to converting 1 minute of the video while the limit will be removed in full version. If you are a registerd user, you can enjoy lifetime free upgrades and tech suppot.