Please refer to the following tutorial about how to register iTunes DRM Audio Converter and convert DRM-ed Apple Music, audiobooks and M4P audio to DRM-free MP3, AAC, FLAC & WAV.
Download and Install the latest version of iTunes DRM Audio Converter for Mac to have a try:Try It Free
*Tips: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the free trial version. Please buy the full version to unlock its limits.
How to Register NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter?
Click the menu bar and click NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter. Choose Registration in the drop-down list, you will get the register window below. Or directly click the red word "Unregistered" to open the registration window.
Copy and paste the Email and Code into the registration popup dialog.
The registration info is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
How to Remove DRM from Apple Music Files?
Run iTunes DRM Audio Converter on Mac
Launch iTunes DRM Audio Converter on Mac. You will see the simple and intelligible interface of iTunes DRM Audio Converter.
Add Audio Files to iTunes DRM Audio Converter
Click button, then you will see a pop-up window which will show you all the iTunes folders. You can add Apple Music files, audiobooks, and M4P audio in the pop-up window as you want.
Set Preferences of iTunes DRM Audio Converter
Click the menu bar "NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter > Preferences" or directly click button on the program interface, and then there will be a pop-up window which allows you to set output path and output audio format. Output format as MP3, FLAC, WAV & AAC are available to choose.
When finish customization, click "Convert" button to start conversion. If you don't want to convert a certain music, please click button to remove this music before converting. After conversion, you can click button to find the converted audio files.
- How to register?
- What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- Can this program convert Apple Music files?
- Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- Why I can't select the audio file to convert?
- What should I pay attention while using this program?
- Where can I get the converted files?
- How to improve the output audio quality?
- The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
- Convert Apple Music to MP3
- Top 3 Apple Music Converter
- Transfer Apple Music to USB
- Apple Music and DRM
- Taylor Swift & Apple Music
- Pros & Cons of Apple Music
- NoteBurner vs TunesGo
- Apple Music vs iTunes Match
- Kill DRM in Movies & Songs
- Burn Apple Music to CD
- Keep Apple Music Tracks Playable After Unsubscription
- Apple Music DRM Removal
- Record Apple Music as MP3
- Apple Music to AAC(.m4a)
- Apple Music vs. Spotify
Most powerful DRM removal software to remove DRM from iTunes movies, TV Show and music video, convert M4V to MP4, AVI, FLV, MPEG, 3GP, etc.
Professional Spotify Music Converter to convert any song, playlist, podcast or Radio from Spotify to plain MP3, WAV, FLAC or AAC.