What's New in Version 2.4.6
- Optimize the rule of customizing the output file name.
- Fix the crash problem in some circumstances.
Check History version→
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, and 10.14 Mojave.
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution
- RAM: 256MB or higher RAM
- Other: iTunes 10 or later installed (The latest iTunes is recommended)
English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Filipino, French, Italian, Greek, German, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Polish, Portuguese and Chinese Traditional
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- How to register?
- What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- Can this program convert Apple Music files?
- Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- Why I can't select the audio file to convert?
- What should I pay attention while using this program?
- Where can I get the converted files?
- How to improve the output audio quality?
- The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
Most powerful DRM removal software to remove DRM from iTunes movies, TV Show and music video, convert M4V to MP4, AVI, FLV, MPEG, 3GP, etc.
Professional Spotify Music Converter to convert any song, playlist, podcast or Radio from Spotify to plain MP3, WAV, FLAC or AAC.