NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter is a powerful audio converter which can help you convert Apple Music files, audiobooks and M4P music files to MP3, M4A, WAV, or FLAC format. Please refer to the following guide on how to register the program on your Windows PC and how to use the program to convert audio files.
Download and Install the latest version of iTunes DRM Audio Converter for Windows to have a try:Try It Free
*Tips: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the free trial version. Please buy the full version to unlock its limits.
How to Register iTunes DRM Audio Converter for Windows?
Launch iTunes DRM Audio Converter.
Click the top-right "Menu" button and choose "Register" in the drop-down list, you will get the registration window.
Copy and paste the Email and Code into the registration popup dialog.
The registration info is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
How to remove DRM from Apple Music files?
Run iTunes DRM Audio Converter on Windows
Launch iTunes DRM Audio Converter on Windows. You will see the simple and intelligible interface of iTunes DRM Audio Converter.
Add Audio Files to iTunes DRM Audio Converter
Click the "Add" button, then you will see a pop-up window which will show you all the iTunes folders. You can add Apple Music files, audiobooks, and M4P audio as you want.
Set Preferences of iTunes DRM Audio Converter
Click the "Setting" button on the main interface, and then there will be a pop-up window which allows you to set the output path and the output audio format. If you do not change output path, the output audio will save in the default folder.
Output format as MP3, WAV, FLAC or M4A are available when converting Apple Music songs and iTunes M4P music. In addition, you are able to set the output audio quality up to 320 kbps.
When finish customization, click "Convert" button to start converting. If you don't want to convert a certain music, please click the "remove" button to remove this song before converting it. After conversion, click the "History" button in the main interface to find the output audio.
- How to register?
- What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- Can this program convert Apple Music files?
- Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- Why I can't select the audio file to convert?
- What should I pay attention while using this program?
- Where can I get the converted files?
- How to improve the output audio quality?
- The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
- Convert Apple Music to MP3
- Top 3 Apple Music Converter
- Transfer Apple Music to USB
- Apple Music and DRM
- Taylor Swift & Apple Music
- Pros & Cons of Apple Music
- NoteBurner vs TunesGo
- Apple Music vs iTunes Match
- Kill DRM in Movies & Songs
- Burn Apple Music to CD
- Keep Apple Music Tracks Playable After Unsubscription
- Apple Music DRM Removal
- Record Apple Music as MP3
- Apple Music to AAC(.m4a)
- Apple Music vs. Spotify
Most powerful DRM removal software to remove DRM from iTunes movies, TV Show and music video, convert M4V to MP4, AVI, FLV, MPEG, 3GP, etc.
Professional Spotify Music Converter to convert any song, playlist, podcast or Radio from Spotify to plain MP3, WAV, FLAC or AAC.