NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter FAQs
For Windows Users: Install the NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter for Windows on your PC. Then launch NoteBurner. Click the Menu icon (on the upper right) > Register. There will be a registration popup dialog, where you can copy and paste the registration email and license code.
For Mac Users: Install the NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter for Mac on your Mac. Then launch NoteBurner. Click the menu bar "NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter (on the upper left of the screen) > Registration. There will be a registration popup dialog, where you can copy and paste the the registration email and license code.
1. Please make sure you are running the right program.
2. The registration entry is case-sensitive. Please make sure you do not insert any blank after the registration email and license code.
3. Should the problem persist, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com for help.
It's the limitation of trial version. To unlock the restriction, please purchase a license. If you'd already bought a license, please register the program to get access to the full version.
Intelligent Mode is a combination of Spotify Record Mode and YouTube Download Mode. When you choose "Intelligent Mode" in the setting window, the conversion rate would be increased a lot thus you can get the Spotify tracks as needed.
Currently NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter supports being added to 100 songs at most at one time.
If you want to convert a playlist with more than 100 songs, please open the playlist on Spotify, select all files in the playlist and then drag & drop them to NoteBurner program for converting.
Or we advise you to create some new playlists and separately add them for batch conversion.
Yes, you can. Before converting, please go to the output settings of NoteBurner (on the upper right) and click "Output Organized", then choose the "Artist / Album" in the drop-down list.
If you are not satisfied with the output quality, please slow down the conversion speed to 1X for a try. Should the issue persist, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
If you want to download the songs in full volume, we suggest you can change the setting in Spotify. The most important thing is to uncheck the "Set the same volume level for all songs“ box in spotify. You can find the box through: "..." > Edit > Preferences... > SHOW ADVANCED SETTINGS.
If you'd like to submit feedback to us, please click the menu button on the upper right and choose "Feedback" in the drop-down list. There you will see the feedback entry.
Note: If multiple devices are logged in with the same Spotify account, please make sure you are selecting "This Computer" to play the audio on Spotify when downloading Spotify music with NoteBurner program.
1. Error Code 1001:
Cause: Spotify may not be installed correctly.
Solution: Please refer to our Solutions to Error 1001.
2. Error Code 1002:
Cause: The current song can't be played on Spotify.
Solution: Please refer to our Solutions to Error 1002.
Tip: If you manually launched Spotify App, please re-launch NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter for a try.
3. Error Code 1004:
Causes: The current song can't be played on Spotify; Spotify crashes after clicking "Convert" button.
Solution: Please re-convert the music or adjust the settings on Spotify by referring to Solutions to Error 1004.
4. Error Code -1:
Causes: Unknown error.
Solution: Please try again later or change your conversion mode by referring to Solutions to Error -1.
5. Error Code 1009:
Causes: The selected "Output Folder" has no permission to read/excute/write/delete files.
Solution: Please change a different “Output Folder by referring to Solutions to Error 1009.
6. Error Code 2000:
Causes:The "Output Folder" is out of space.
Solution: Please >free up some space under your output folder or change the output folder by referring to Solutions to Error 2000.
7. Error Code 2001-2005:
Causes: Query no match, query failure, download failure under "YouTube Download" conversion mode.
Solution: Please select other conversion modes by referring to Solutions to Error 2001-2005.
Note: If the issue can't be fixed by the recommended solutions above, please send us the following information by e-mail at email@example.com.
- What's your Windows OS? 32 bits or 64 bits?
- Are you a Spotify Free user or Spotify Premium subscriber? And what's your Spotify version?
- Please send us the two log files of NoteBurner. You can find them by going to NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter, Menu > Open Log File. They are called log.txt and record.log.
Currently, NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter only supports converting music from Spotify V188.8.131.521 or above at 1X speed with SIP enabled. So in order to convert music files at upto 5X speed, please refer to "How to Make NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter Work at 5X Speed?" to turn SIP off.
The sound has stopped working on your Mac after using NoteBurner? No worries, you can refer to this guide to get your Mac's speakers working again: How to Make Your Mac Sound Work Again?.
1. Please refer to this guide to delete the driver file under "/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/MJRecorderDevice.driver", then reboot your Mac and retry.
2. Please check whether there is any external audio device connected with your computer including USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and HDMI, etc. If so, please disconnect them and retry.
3. If the above methods cannot solve your problem, please try to revert to the old version of Spotify V1.0.86.
Haven't resolved your problem after trying above methods? Feel free to contact us via Email: support [at] noteburner.com (replace [at] as @ before sending message).
- How to register?
- Got the message "Invalid code"?
- Only convert 3 minutes? Why?
- What is "Intelligent Mode"?
- How many songs can I import to NoteBurner at one time?
- Can I sort out the output audios by Artist > Album > Title?
- How to improve the output quality?
- The volume of some converted songs are lower than that of original ones?
- How to submit feedback through NoteBurner?
- Solutions to Error 1001, 1002, 1004
- How to let NoteBurner work faster?
- My Mac sound is not working after using NoteBurner? Why?
- "Conversion Failed" on Mac?