Version History of NoteBurner Audio Converter
Virtual CD-RW burner converts music or audio to MP3, WAV, WMA
NoteBurner converts any DRM protected music M4P to MP3, WMA to MP3, M4B to MP3 and can convert any music formats to any formats with Virtual CD-RW drive. We keep on increasing the music conversion speed by faster the CD burning and music encoding procedures. We are also focused on better music quality. Version history of NoteBurner is listed as below:
Version 2.35 was released on June 08, 2011
- Adding the feature of merging mp3 files and improving the compability with 64 bit OS.
Version 2.31 was released on Oct. 08, 2010
- Fixes bug concerning the 64-bit that the formaer version cann't support and support iTunes 10. Please download and upgrade the latest version.
Version 2.30 was released on July 01, 2009
- Fixes bug concerning the default output folder cannot be accessed for the Vista system.
Version 2.26 was released on May 19, 2009
- Increases the audio conversion speed and fixes some minor bugs.
Version 2.25 was released on November 28, 2008
- Adds new output audio formats such as Ogg Vorbis, FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec), AAC, M4A.
- Fixes bug concerning length of some converted music is not correct.
- Fixes bug concerning abnormal program exit for some music files with long TAC info.
- Fixes bug concerning some converted music still has 3-minute limitation for the registered users.
Version 2.22 was released on August 04, 2008
- Supports faster virtual cd burning and fixes some minor bugs.
Version 2.21 was released on July 31, 2008
- Fixes bug concerning the mp3 encoding error for some WinXP/Vista users.
Version 2.20 was released on July 16, 2008
- Adds the "Open Folder" menu for the right-click menu on the disc manager window.
- Adds the warning pop-up window for the deleting the disc folder.
Version 2.19 was released on June 25, 2008
- Adds more information for the status bar when scanning virtual CD recorder.
- Fixes bug concerning the program error for the main menu of More->Language->Auto.
Version 2.18 was released on June 04, 2008
- Improves the audio output quality and fix some minor bugs.
Version 2.17 was released on May 15, 2008
- Improves MP3 encoding speed and fixes some minor bugs.
Version 2.16 was released on February 25, 2008
- Fixes bug concerning track number is not accurate for the WMA output.
Version 2.15 was released on February 19, 2008
- Adds French user interface.
Version 2.14 was released on January 03, 2008
- Adds option to batch re-name output file names.
Version 2.13 was released on December 28, 2007
- Fixes bug concerning MP3 bitrate setting.
Version 2.12 was released on December 26, 2007
- Automatically checks whether the program is still running on the background.
- Fixes bug concerning setting music style for WMA.
Version 2.11 was released on December 19, 2007
- Adds Japanese language support.
- Fixes bug concerning ID3 Tag v1 Genre cannot be saved for some music files.
- Refines CHM help file.
Version 2.10 was released on December 14, 2007
- Adds "Previous", "Next", "Pause" controls for the built-in Mini-Player.
- Adds support for ID3 Tag V1 and V2.
- Supports editing the TAG info for WMA music.
- Supports artwork for WMA format.
Version 2.02 was released on December 03, 2007
- Adds the "3:00 Trial" logo for the trial version.
- Adjusts the display of the song length in the music Player according to that of the original song.
Version 2.01 was released on November 29, 2007
- Supports displaying large music artwork.
- Supports opening file folder by double-clicking the filename in the Track Info area.
Version 2.0 was released on November 27, 2007
- Adds display area of "Track Info" which contains ID3 tags for artist, album, title, Genre etc.
- Supports editing ID3 tags.
Version 1.41 was released on November 21, 2007
- Adds option to disable the "Quick Guide" window.
- Fixes bug concerning file directory cannot be recognized under Vista systems.
Version 1.40 was released on October 15, 2007
- Adds GPL/LGPL Legal Notice.
- Fixes bug concerning Manager Window cannot be flushed after play-back of one song.
Version 1.39 was released on September 11, 2007
- Fixes bug concerning error for Japanese prompt messages.
Version 1.38 was released on August 28, 2007
- Supports extracting music information from music folder.
- Fixes bug concerning program error when playing back WMA music.
- Fixes bug concerning program error when reading non-English ID3 tag from MP3 files.
Version 1.36 was released on August 06, 2007
- New designed GUI for better user experience.
Version 1.35 was released on July 05, 2007
- Adds Japanese user interface.
Version 1.34 was released on June 20, 2007
- Fixes bug concerning program error when output folder is assigned to a network drive.
Version 1.33 was released on May 18, 2007
- Fixes bug concerning output file size error when selecting MP3 VBR as output format.
Version 1.32 was released on May 16, 2007
- 1. Adds file management (Rename, Delete, etc.) for converted music files.
- 2. Fixes bug concerning ID3 tag error for multi-CD burning.
- 3. Fixes bug concerning the Manager window does not synchronize with the music file lists.
Version 1.30 was released on May 11, 2007
- Supports all versions of Windows Vista.
- Fixes some minor bugs.
Version 1.26 was released on april 22, 2007
- Adds internal audio player to enjoy converted music files.
Version 1.25 was released on March 26, 2007
- Supports faster Virtual CD ripping and MP3 encoding.
Version 1.24 was released on Feb. 26, 2007
- Fixes bug concerning blank music files are inserted when converting a long list of music files.
Version 1.22 was released on Feb. 10, 2007
- Fixes bug concerning converted music list cannot be refreshed.
Version 1.21 was released on Feb. 09, 2007
- Fixes bug concerning converted music lists on Manager window are not synchronized with output file folders.
Version 1.20 was released on Feb. 06, 2007
- Adds program exit option on the Manager window.
- Shows NoteBurner installed Virtual CD-RW drive name on the lower left corner of the Manager window to help user select default Virtual CD-RW drive for media play software.
- Shows the Virtual CD-RW drive name on the NoteBurner system tray area.
Version 1.11 was released on Feb. 02, 2007
- Adds option to automatically run NoteBurner on Windows starting-up;
- Fixes some minor bugs.
Version 1.10 was released on Jan. 31, 2007
- Adds more options for output music formats;
- Adds quick tutorial on the Manager window for beginners.
Version 1.02 was released on Jan. 22, 2007
- Supports editing ID3 tags;
- Updates CHM help file;
- Fixes bug concerning Disc and Track List incorrect synchronizing with Files on Output Folder.
Version 1.01 was released on Jan. 12, 2007
- Supports converting protected M4P music to plain MP3;
- Adds tutorial on converting iTunes M4P to MP3.
Version 1.0 was released on Jan. 08, 2007
- Supports burning music to Virtual CD-R;
- Supports Manager window to choose output formats options.