How to Import iTunes M4V Videos to Samsung Galaxy Note 4
What’s new about Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
The Galaxy Note 4 introduces a new sleek and stylish Galaxy design language. Enjoy the wonder of a premium metal frame and fluid curvature with Galaxy’s inherited 2.5D glass screen and soft-textured back cover for incredible comfort that makes it easy to control with one hand. The device is more than beautiful. It offers a superior grip and enhanced durability.
• Premium Screen(Quad HD Super AMOLED Display)
• Bright and Clear images with Advanced Camera
• Smart Select
• Photo Note
• Advanced S Pen
• Free Flowing and Natural multitasking
• Fast charging, high capacity
Why can’t we enjoy iTunes videos on Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
It is really a common question asked by Samsung Galaxy users who want to keep enjoying iTunes videos on their phones. Do you have the same question or did you hear your friends asking similar questions? Do you know why we can't play iTunes videos on Samsung Galaxy smart phones? That is because these videos are copy-protected by Apple's DRM, which prevents you from playing media on non-Apple devices.
How can we achieve this aim?
To play these videos on Samsung Galaxy Note 4, you need to convert DRM-protected M4V to its supported video. But unfortunately, you have no other choices but to seek help from third-party videos converter software. Under this circumstance, what you can do is only choose reliable one from massive programs. Here I pick one popular program for you. That is NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus. You can see whether it meets your need.
NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus is a professional program to remove DRM protection and convert iTunes M4V videos. It can convert M4V videos to any portable devices, such as Samsung, Nokia, Moto, etc. In the part below, we concentrate on how to convert M4V iTunes files to Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Tutorial - How to Import iTunes M4V Videos to Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Launch NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus after you download and install it. Click "Add" button on the upper left of the interface and then import the movies or TV shows you need to convert.
• The left picture below illustrates Windows verison while the right one illustrates Mac version.
• You can choose "Customize MP4 Video" file and change the parameters on your own. The DRM M4V Converter provides flexiable options to customize output video. You can change the video codec, biterate, size and even remove the scenes you do not need to preserve.
• Click "Convert" button to start the conversion. Once it finishes conversion, you can open the output folder to find the converted video file. Now you can transfer the converted iTunes movies to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and watch the videos on the high-definition screen.
NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus can solve your problem easily. If you have purhcased or rented lots of movies from iTunes store and now want to try Android devices like Samsung Galaxy Note 4, it is an indispensable DRM removal tool for you.
Video Tutorial: How to Convert iTunes Videos to Samsung Galaxy Phones?
What's next? Download NoteBurner iTunes M4V to Sumsung Galaxy Note 4 Converter now!