Comparison Chart of Noteburner M4P Converter Features
|Group||Features||NoteBurner Audio Converter||NoteBurner Audio Converter for Mac|
|Supported input formats||M4P|
|Other audio formats|
|Supported output formats||MP3|
|Supported features||Batch conversion|
|Preserving ID3 Tags|
|Good output quality|
|Fast conversion spped|
|Compatible with 32-bit|
|Compatible with 64-bit|
|Customizable output settings|
|Supported music players||iTunes|
|Windows Media Player 10|
|Other media players with CD burning feature|
|Group||Features Description||NoteBurner Audio Converter||NoteBurner Audio Converter for Mac|
Common main features for both versions of NoteBurner M4P to MP3 Converter:
• Supports DRM protected audio files such as iTunes M4P, AAC, M4B, WMA, AA, OMA, etc.
• Supports DRM-free audio files such as WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, APE, AIFF, etc.
• Magic fast converting speed
• Encodes output files with high-fidelity sound quality
• Works with iTunes, Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, Winamp, SonicStage
• Supports iPod, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, Archos, SanDisk Sansa, Sony Walkman and all cell phones.
• Transfers ID3 tags such as title, artist, genre, album, and cover art from source audio files to MP3 files
• Batch mode for converting large collection of music
There are also some features only available in Windows version or Mac version. Please check the following feature comparion to learn more about NoteBurner M4P to MP3 Converter, and see the difference between Windows version and Mac version.