How to Make iDVD A Capable Tool for iTunes Movies on Mac OS
Every Mac user may be familiar with iDVD which is a discontinued DVD-creation application for OS X produced by Apple Inc. It allows the user to burn QuickTime Movies, MP3 music, and digital photos to a DVD that was then played on a commercial DVD player. It also includes over 100 Apple-designed themes for DVD menus and submenus, allowing for the easy creation of DVD menu systems. Each theme includes "drop zones," onto which movies or photographs may be placed, some of which can be animated automatically. Any theme can be applied to each of the menus in an iDVD project.
As iDVD fans, you may be keen on using this excellent software for creating your own DVDs. There must be someone thinking of a question: "Can I edit my favorite iTunes movies in iDVD and create a disc for collecting these videos?" But another thought prevents you from thinking this creative idea, that iTunes videos have the DRM protection which avoids the playback of videos on other devices. You may feel disappointed, right?
I am glad to tell you that you don’t need to worry about such question anymore, because NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Mac can solve this problem efficiently with the best function - removing the annoying DRM from all purchased and rented videos.
More information about NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Mac:
Besides DRM removal, NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Mac can convert DRM protected M4V videos to plain video formats including MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, 3GP, FLV and so on with the original quality of the videos so that you can achieve the goal of collecting your desired iTunes videos in the disc.
Tutorial on how to convert DRM-ed iTunes M4V movies to iDVD
1. Download NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Mac. Install M4V Converter Plus for Mac on your Mac OS. All NoteBurner products are compatible with Mac OS 10.8 or above.
Tips: To install NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus on Mac OS X 10.9-10.10, you should follow the steps below:
• Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy
• Click the lock icon in the lower-left corner and enter your administrator username and password
• Under "Allow applications downloaded from", select "Anywhere"
2. Add M4V movies to iTunes M4V to DRM iTunes Video converter on Mac. Just click the add button and choose movies from iTunes library.
3. Select output profile settings. In order to convert iTunes movies for burning discs by iDVD, you need click the format drop-down list and choose "Same as Source for mp4" or "iDVD" option.
4. Start removing iTunes DRM on Mac and convert iTunes video to iDVD by clicking the convert button.
And then the program will start to remove DRM from iTunes M4V movies and convert them to MP4 format with high video quality. After the conversion finished, you can burn the movies with iDVD smoothly.
What's next? Download NoteBurner iTunes DRM Video Converter now!